As a dog owner I've searched for hours for pet friendly self-catering accommodation that does not resemble a kennel! Now don't get me wrong I do not own a pampered pooch - my boy isn't allowed on the furniture and human food has never passed his lips, but we do want a little luxury when on holiday.
The self-catering accommodation in this country has improved greatly, we all have higher expectations and the industry has uped it's game to offer what we are looking for.
The Lake District is the perfect spot for a family holiday. At Windermere Marina Village the pet friendly Lake District cottages are the same high standard as those reserved for guests that don't have a four legged friendy in tow. Makes a refreshing change that you don't get offered the rather shabby poor relation!
Being in the Lakes there are loads of walks on your doorstep and nearly as many pet friendly watering holes for well deserved refreshments at the end of an exhausting day. Check it out I'm sure you'll be impressed!
No comments:
Post a Comment